Advantages Of Management Audit
1. Management audit provides information about strong and weak points of the management after reviewing policies and programs. So, it helps to the smooth operation of an organization.
2. Management audit provides suggestions to the management which helps to maintain effective management.
3. Management audit helps the management providing suggestions to attain goal of an organization.
Disadvantages Of Management Audit
1. Management auditor cannot understand the practical problems. So, the suggestions provided by them is theoretical but not practical.
2. Scope of management audit is vague. So, it does not help to achieve specific goal.
3. Generally management gives more emphasis on maintaining books of accounts rather than concentrating on other factors. So, it consumes time of farsighted management.